Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to all Australian schools that are selected as their child’s or ward’s school by the parent or guardian on the entry form (each a “Nomination”) when registering their child or ward to participate in the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon 2019 Series (Series). </li
- The promotion commences on the later of:
- 7 November 2018; and
- when registrations open for children to be part of the Series in the relevant location.
- Entries close at 11.59 pm AEST on the earlier of:
- the dates set out in the table below at clause 9 ; and
- 7 May 2019,
- To enter, schools must:
- during the Promotional Period, receive 15 or more Nominations; and
- accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per school per Nomination, subject to the minimum number of 15 Nominations being achieved as contemplated by clause 4(a).
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be 10 draws which will take place at the Promoter’s address at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW at 10amAEST/ on the date set out in the table below (Draw Date). Each entrant will form part of the draw conducted at the location closest to their school geographically, as determined by the Promoter. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn (or an entrant fails or refuses to accept these Terms and Conditions). The winner/s will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant Draw Date. The winner/s will be published online at www.tryathlon.com.au on the relevant Publishing Date set out below:
Location of Draw Promotion Closing Date Draw Date Notification Date Publishing Date TRYathalon Event Date SYDNEY 17-Jan-19 21-Jan-19 23-Jan-19 28-Jan-19
CANBERRA 24-Jan-19 28-Jan-19 30-Jan-19 4- Feb-19 10- Feb-19 CENTRAL COAST 31-Jan-19 4-Feb-19 6-Feb-19 11-Feb-19 17-Feb-19 CAMDEN 7-Feb-19 12-Feb-19 14-Feb-19 18-Feb-19 24-Feb-19 MELBOURNE 21-Feb-19 25-Feb-19 27-Feb-19 4-Mar-19 10-Mar-19 PERTH 7-Mar-19 12-Mar-19 14-Mar-19 18-Mar-19 24-Mar-19 ADELAIDE 21-Mar-19 26-Mar-19 28-Mar-19 1- Apr-19 7-Apr-19 GOLD COAST 18-Apr-19 23-Apr-19 24-Apr-19 29-Apr-19 5-May-19 BRISBANE 2-May-19 7-May-19 9-May-19 13-May-19 19-May-19 TOWNSVILLE 7-May-19 14-May-19 16-May-19 20-May-19 26-May-19
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn from an eligible entrant in each local prize draw will win a major prize. The major prize for each draw is a ACCO/MAPED stationery product pack valued at $5,430 (as more particularly set out at the end of these Terms and Conditions).
- The second and third entries drawn from an eligible entrant for each location will each win a Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon gift pack valued at $113 consisting of a back sack, towel, soccer ball, basketball, rugby ball, netball, trucker cap, water bottle and hacky-sack. There is a limit of one (1) prize per school from all prize draws.
- Each draw (and the announcement of each draw), together with any unclaimed prize draw and associated announcement will be supervised by an independent scrutineer.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is $56,560, which is comprised of the following:
- total prize value in New South Wales of $16,968
- total prize value in Victoria of $5,656
- total prize value in the ACT of $5,656
- total prize value in Western Australia of $5,656
- total prize value in South Australia of $5,656
- total prize value in Queensland of $16,968
- Prize/s, or any unused portion of a prize, are/is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for the prize/s if unclaimed may take place on 8 July 2019 at 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261 at 3pm AEST, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw (i.e 10 July 2019). The winner/s will be published at www.tryathlon.com.au from 15 July 2019.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Act) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing or entering this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The Promoter is Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company (ABN 63 096 452 872) of 1 Sanitarium Drive, Berkeley Vale, NSW, 2261. Phone number: 1800 673 392.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03663
ACT Permit No. TP 18/01930
Major Prize ACCO/MAPED stationery pack
Description QTY GBC LAMINATOR FUSION A3 7000L 1 GBC A525 TRIMMER A3 30 SHEETS 1 GBC A3 125 MICRON POUCH SIGNATURE 100PK 1 GBC A4 MAGNETIC POUCHES 10PK 1 ARTLINE STIX COLOURING MARKER 10PK 12 ARTLINE STIX DRAWING PEN 10PK 12 ARTLINE STIX BRUSH MARKER 10PK 12 MAPED 834532 PULSE COLOURING PENCILS JUMBO 36 MAPED 862252 PULSE COLOURING PENCILS PK12 36 MAPED 862254 PULSE COLOURING PENCILS PK24 36 MAPED CLEAN GRIP 1H SHARPENER DISP24 1 MAPED CROC INNOVATION SHARPENER DISP20 1 MAPED 512000 ERASER UNIVERSAL GOM (DISP20) 1 MAPED KIDICUT SAFETY SCISSOR (DISP 20) 1 MAPED KOOPY 13CM SCISSOR (DISP 20) 1 MAPED 595010 ZENOA SENSITIV 15CM H/S 24 MAPED 697710 ULTIMATE 21CM ASYM SCISSORS 12 MAPED 27900 TWIST N FLEX 30CM RULER H/S 30 ARTLINE 577 WBOARD MKR ASST (WALLET 6) 12 ARTLINE 70 PERMANENT MARKER BLACK BX12 2 ARTLINE 90 PERMANENT MARKER BLACK BX12 2 ARTLINE 200 PERMANENT MARKER BLACK BX12 2 ARTLINE SUPREME ULTIMATE VALUE PACK 10 COLUMBIA PENCIL CADET HEX HB BX60 5 COLUMBIA PENCIL COPPERPLATE HEX 2B BX20 5 PAPERPRO 1210 PROFESS STAPLER 65 SHT F/S 1 PAPERPRO INJOY COMP STAPLER ASSORTED COLOURS 5 TEXTA ZOOM CRAYON PK12 20 STABILO BOSS HIGHLIGHTER 70/8-8 ASST WAL8 5 XSTAMPER CE-16 11303 SMILE FACE RED 12 SPIRAX 596 5 SUBJECT A4 250 PG 297X220 10 COLOURHIDE NOTEBOOK A4 120PG FL ORANGE 20 MARBIG STANDARD ARCHIVE BOX 20