2016/2017 Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon Policies and Terms & Conditions
Sanitarium acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. This policy sets out the way in which we will use, manage and protect your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles and the privacy laws.
How Do We Collect Personal Information?
Sanitarium may collect personal information from you, including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, mobile number and email address, when you knowingly provide us with this information. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services that you have requested.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
Sanitarium may use the personal information that you submit to us to provide and improve our services.
Sanitarium may disclose this information to our suppliers, contractors, agents for the purpose of providing you with the goods and services that you have ordered and/or requested. Additionally Sanitarium may from time to time send you offers or information on goods or services that Sanitarium considers will be of interest to you.
If your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, we may disclose your personal information to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
Sanitarium may allow your personal information to be given to third parties for similar purposes unless you have clearly indicated that this is not to occur.
Some of the third parties with whom we share personal information may be located outside Australia, including the United States of America and New Zealand. While such third parties will often be subject to privacy and confidentiality obligations, you accept that where lawful, such obligations may differ from and be less stringent than the requirements of the privacy laws of Australia.
We may also disclose your personal information if required to by law.
Security of Personal Information
Sanitarium will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Your information is generally stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
Sanitarium will take all reasonable steps to protect all personal information held by us. However, no guarantee can be given that information sent over the Internet is always 100% secure. Sending and receiving information over the Internet is at the user’s own risk, and Sanitarium does not accept responsibility for any consequences of unauthorised access to your information.
Access, Accuracy and Complaints
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we may hold about you, you may request details of that information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to provide you with the information within seven days. If a fee will apply to compile your information we will let you know this in advance.
Sanitarium will not collect use or disclose sensitive information (such as information about racial or ethnic origins or political or religious beliefs) except with your specific consent or in the circumstances permitted in the Australian Privacy legislation.
Each time you visit the website our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address.
Sanitarium may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the website is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits. We may use this information to evaluate and improve our website performance.
A cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit our website. The cookie is stored on your machine, but does not identify you or give us any information about your computer.
A cookie helps us to recognise you when you re-visit our website and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the website. With most internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more.
Links to Other Sites
Sanitarium may provide links to other sites. If you use these links, you will leave our website and we are not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their usage of your personal information. We advise that you check the privacy policies on those sites.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing materials from us, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com with your details, and your email bearing the subject line “Unsubscribe”. If we’re unable to determine who you are, we make contact to obtain further details.
“Sanitarium” being the trading name of the legal entity known as Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited (AH&NAL).
You agree with and acknowledge the following in relation to the information appearing on this website and in the emails received from online inquiry service (the “Information”):
Nature of Information Provided
- Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (referred to as “SANITARIUM” and “Sanitarium” throughout this website), its employees, representatives and associates provide the Information as general information only.
- SANITARIUM, its employees, representatives and associates do not provide medical advice or professional services.
- A doctor should always be consulted about your health conditions, illnesses and diseases and to receive treatment after an accident.
- All attempts are made to ensure that the Information is accurate, current and complete at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Copyright in the Information, including but not limited to literary works, artistic works, photographs and computer programs, is owned by SANITARIUM.
- A single copy of Sanitarium’s copyright Information may be downloaded or printed for research or personal use only, but not for any commercial or other purposes.
- Any copy of the Sanitarium’s copyright Information which is downloaded or printed for research or personal use must not be republished on the Internet or in any other form.
- Any Information which is copied in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use must not be changed and no part of any copyright notice attaching to the Information may be removed.
- Trade marks appearing on this website and in the emails received from the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon are trade marks of ACAL (Australasian Conference Association Limited) and may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, or distributed in any way or used as meta-tags for another website or to attract users to any other website by any other means.
- Use of ACAL’s trade marks on this web site and in the emails received from the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon is not intended to constitute an offer to sell goods or provide services under those trade marks other than in countries or territories where the trade marks are owned by ACAL.
- SANITARIUM will make every endeavour to respond to queries submitted to the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon website. ACAL will not respond to your email query if, in its absolute discretion, it decides that your query is not legitimate.
- Emails sent to you by SANITARIUM may be misdirected and may never be received by you.
- Risks Transmissions to and from this website and any email address connected with this web site or SANITARIUM may be intercepted and modified by third parties. Files obtained from or through this website or any email address connected with this website or SANITARIUM may contain computer viruses or other defects.
- Linking and Framing Links to and frames of this website are permitted; however SANITARIUM reserves the right to use available technology to prevent any linking or framing and/or demand the disabling of any links or frames. Any links and frames connecting this website with other websites does not mean that SANITARIUM endorses or approves those other websites, their content or the entities or individuals who have established and/or maintain them.
- Jurisdiction The Information is intended and applicable for Australian audiences only and adheres only to the legislation in Australia.
- No Warranties, Representations or Liability SANITARIUM, its employees, representatives and associates do not make any representations regarding the use of, reliance upon or the results obtained as a consequence of using or relying upon the Information. SANITARIUM, its employees, representatives and associates will not be liable to any entity or individual for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of this website, or any of the Information.