Win an ASICS Event Day Prize Pack*
Simply check-in to your event for your chance to win an ASICS Prize Pack. Each pack contains ASICS Backpack, an ASICS Unisex Visor and an ASICS Running MP3/iPod Pocket and is valued at $110.00 each.
Finding the right shoe for you
Joel Selwood’s tips for choosing a running shoe:
- Make sure the shoes fit well
- Provide good support
“As an ASICS Ambassador and Geelong Cats Captain, I want to share some running tips with you on behalf of myself and my friend Isreal Foleu. I hope you can use these tips to educate your child and encourage them to give physical activity a TRY.”
Geelong Cats Captain
Israel’s top race tips
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after the race
- Pace yourself. Don’t run too fast at the start or you might get a stitch
- If you do get a ‘stitch’, slow down or walk for a bit, take long breaths, and place a hand on the area that is sore
- Wear sunscreen and a hat to avoid sunburn
- Most of all – have FUN!
“Hi I’m Israel Folau, Australian Wallabies player and ASICS Ambassador, and I have some great tips from ASICS to help you prepare for the Kids TRYathlon.”
Australian Wallabies player
Want it more
TRYathlon training inspiration from Joel Selwood and Jonathan Thurston.